As an Accredited Interim Minister (AIM), I love helping congregations navigate toward a compelling vision and a strong future. You'll see from my resume that I have training in a variety of areas to help me understand and work effectively in different church systems. You also may appreciate having quick access to my Ministerial Record.
In each of the churches I've served I have increased commitment (pledging and leadership), overcome the paralysis of polarized thinking, strengthened communication, clarified roles and responsibilities, optimized governance, and cultivated a joy in doing it collaboratively. I see interim or developmental ministry as people working together to clarify purpose and process. I see my job as facilitating new understanding and ownership by working at the speed of trust.
Some of the things you can expect:
* Clear communication with leaders and stakeholders about what summons our greatest energy and commitment
* Bringing individual narratives into a shared story and linking that story to a common and cooperative vision
* Calling forth a compelling mission for these demanding times
* Recognizing the unique gifts / needs of staff, the board, program leaders, operational teams, members, families and stakeholders in your community and how to optimize cooperation and interdependence
* Clarifying the best governance and bringing policies into alignment with operations and vision
* Cultivating courage, commitment, generosity, energy, resilience and hope
* Becoming the congregation which members, ministers and community leaders trust, count on, appreciate and reference with pride